All respected authors are invited to submit an abstract for the conference themes and topics. Researchers are strongly encouraged to submit an abstract that might be selected for oral or poster presentation. Please click here to submit your abstract. Abstract submission will be closed on January 31, 2017. Please follow the guidelines below for the components that should be included in your abstract:
- Introduction: outlines the background and significance of the study
- Methods: a brief description of the basic methodologies
- Results/findings: a clear indication of the major findings of the study
- Conclusion: a concluding statement
- Abstracts must be original and must not have been published or presented at any other meeting prior to the International Conference on Nutrition & Growth 2016.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Conflicts of Interest / Disclosure: Work submitted for presentation must include an acknowledgement of funding sources of commercial nature and/or consulting or holding of significant equity in a company that could be affected by the results of the study.
Read below details before you start with your submission
- One abstract will be accepted for each author. Abstracts must be original and must not have been published or presented at any other meeting prior to the International Growth and Development Conference 2017.
- Abstracts are limited to 350 words in the main body of the abstract.
- Abstracts can be submitted for either oral or poster presentation
- Kindly note that some requests for oral presentation may need to be assigned to poster presentations.
- All abstracts must be submitted through the conference website. Abstracts submitted by email will not be accepted.
- To start your abstract submission, create your user name and password. Once ready, cut and paste the information from your document (work from word file and not pdf. file) into the online system.
- Please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author's contact details
- Email address - Full postal address
- Daytime and evening phone number
- Author and co-authors' details - Full first and family name(s).
- - Authors’ names must be in upper and lower case (J.J.C. Smith). - Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant),
- Abstract title - limited to 25 words in UPPER CASE
- Abstract text – limited to 350 words, including acknowledgements
- Abstracts should clearly state - Introduction and aims - Methods
- - Results - Conclusions
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word appears the first time.
- Use generic names of drugs. Express numbers as numerals.
- Abstract Topics - Abstracts must be allocated to a specific category and topic area for the Scientific Program. You will need to select the category and topic most suited to your abstract.