Method of payment
The payment for the Registration Fees should be done via bank transfer to the following bank account:
BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS:
Account Name: MCI Middle East LLC
Account Number: 1011 233252 601
Bank Name: Emirates NBD
Bank Address: P O Box 11954, Al Suk Branch, Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Swift Code: EBILAEAD
IBAN NO: AE200260001011233252601
Terms and Conditions
- Registration Fees entitle participants to attend the conference, workshops (depend on the package), exhibition, coffee breaks and daily lunch.
- For administrative purposes, a copy of Letter from the University or a valid ID is required as proof in order to avail the registration fee for undergraduate student.
- Registration fees apply as per the date of Payment.
- Registration will only be confirmed upon the receipt of the payment. An Official Letter of Registration will be sent accordingly.
- Registered delegates will receive conference badge, conference satchel and certificate of attendance. Certificate is to be distributed with the respective attended session and CME Hours.
- Name as per the duly filled registration form will be reflected on the certificate. A fee of AED 75 will be charged for name change.
- Should your payment not be received 10 days prior to the event date, the Conference Secretariat reserves the right to cancel your pre-registration.
- We recognize that on occasions delegates will register into activity and subsequently find that they are unable to attend. In these situations we ask that delegates notify us of their need to cancel as soon as possible.
- Full Refunds (100% of the payment) will be reimbursed for cancellation not less than 60 days before the conference date with a deduction of administrative fee of AED 500.
- No refund and full payment amount will be taken for cancellation within 60 days prior to the event date.
Click here to download the Registration Form
For Any Inquiries, please contact Conference Secretariat
MCI Middle East LLC
Phone: + 971 (0) 4 311 6300 / Fax: + 971 (0) 4 311 6301